Your Media Planning Goals Define Our Work
Your organization’s marketing goals are at the heart of an effective advertising campaign. They are the foundation for our recommendations and help us determine which tactics we will use to achieve those goals. But that’s just the start. Advertising campaigns are never static; they continually evolve as our assumptions, beliefs, initial research and messaging is tested and refined.
There are five basic steps to creating and implementing a successful advertising campaign:
- Intake. We’ll start by facilitating a strategic intake session that focuses on a discussion of your brand, your target audiences, and the level of awareness your brand currently enjoys in the marketplace. Before we build your media plan, we need to understand your business and your marketing objectives. We’ll dig into your corporate persona, identify your customers or prospects, learn what sets you apart from the competition and listen to and learn from your past advertising experiences.
- Planning. Based on your campaign objectives and target audiences, we’ll recommend the most effective and efficient media mix. Our media plans use a variety of tactics to get your brand message in front of the right people at the right time. We’ll provide a project timeline, a budget and estimated outcomes from the campaign.
- Buying. We serve as your agent, contracting with media vendors and purchasing available media space on your behalf. This includes negotiating with media outlets to get the most effective prices and placement options, signing media vendor contracts, submitting insertion orders, trafficking creative deliverables, and reconciling vendor invoices post-buy. Should a vendor fail to deliver as promised, we’ll pursue appropriate action on your behalf.
- Measurement. Your advertising campaign must get the best possible return on investment and accomplish the goals defined at the outset of the campaign. Using our white-labeled metrics dashboard, we’ll review and analyze metrics and offer regular reporting on your media campaign so you know exactly how it is performing. Campaign metrics reports include an overview of campaign engagement and measure progress towards pre-established conversion goals.
- Optimization. Continually reviewing media metrics and performance data allows us to make informed recommendations on ways to improve your campaign outcomes. We often conduct A/B testing of images or headlines and evaluate multiple versions of button language for optimum CTA’s. We use Google Analytics combined with third party data to clarify and support our optimization suggestions.