Greater Boston's Data-Driven Media Planning + Buying Agency
Well-versed in all aspects of paid media and experienced in blending traditional and digital tactics to meet our clients’ campaign goals, Richardson Media Group is your go-to partner for results-driven, accountable, cost-effective media planning and buying.
Traditional Media vehicles provide access to broad audiences and build awareness of your brand. Looking at trends around multi-device use, we see traditional media acting as an effective partner with digital media, boosting conversions and pushing targeted traffic to dedicated web pages.
- Television. Today’s television takes many forms. Broadcast, cable, and subscription streaming video services can be leveraged for a truly engaging message. There’s still a perceived caché to being on television that is an important consideration for some brands.
- Radio. Terrestrial radio stations and their accompanying streaming platforms offer audio access to listeners throughout their day — in their cars, at their desks, and on their mobile devices. Advertising is targeted to time of day or specific program content.
- Print. Magazines, newspapers, milestone publications and other print products can be powerful tools to reach the right audience.
- Outdoor. Also referred to as OOH, or out-of-home, the outdoor advertising industry has grown beyond billboards — including, windows, kiosks, street furniture, transit posters — reaching consumers wherever they walk, drive or ride.
Digital Media advertising vehicles connect to state-of-the-art analytical tools allowing us to track campaign engagement and measure conversion rates with accuracy.
- Display. Showcase your brand on selected mobile and desktop properties where your target audience consumes information throughout their day.
- Retargeting. If users visit but don’t take a desired action when they get to your website or landing page, we’ll retarget them with additional ads until they return and (ideally) convert.
- Geo-Targeting. Mobile and desktop ads are served to targeted audiences within a specific geographic radius, engaging with users most likely to purchase or inquire about your product or service.
- Paid Search. We like to think of Paid Search or PPC (pay-per-click) as an intentional medium; ads are served when the user deliberately searches certain keywords or phrases. Available across different search engines, including Google, this tactic is a very strong conversion vehicle.
- Paid Social. Whether on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, SnapChat, or other social media platforms, advertising to your audience where they are actively engaged with their friends, family and professional networks is a reliable and effective technique.
- Video. One of the most popular forms of paid content today, video is an effective way to integrate your brand’s message into highly engaging news, business, lifestyle or entertainment platforms.
- Podcasts. Rapidly growing in popularity, podcasts offer an effective way to reach audiences with specific interests across mobile and streaming devices.