Our Agency's Mission
Richardson Media Group is proud to be a women-owned agency that operates in a sustainable and socially responsible manner. We are committed to using our team’s knowledge, expertise, talents, access to technology and combined energy, experience and enthusiasm to bring smart, data-driven paid media and SEO solutions to a variety of innovative clients and agency partners. In our quest to earn our B Corporation certification, we pledge to work hard to achieve our fiscal, social and sustainability objectives in the following ways:
- We will seek out and partner with like-minded agencies, vendors and clients that share our interest in making the world a safer, more equitable and more sustainable place for all.
- We will model sustainable and socially responsible business practices wherever possible.
- We will help our clients and agency partners adhere to best practices for protecting user privacy and maintaining safe online data collection according to international GDPR standards.
- We will invest in company policies that demonstrate our commitment to the health and wellness of our employees and vendor partners.
- We will promote the importance of pollinator health and inform others about the relationship between pollinator health and global food security across all of our agency communication channels – both organic and paid – in order to enhance public awareness around this critical topic. These channels may include our company website, the BSuite podcast, our agency’s social media profiles, e-newsletters and various other internal and external content initiatives.
- In addition to utilizing our communication channels for pollinator-related education we will donate to The Bee Conservancy nonprofit on behalf of our growing BSuite podcast audience.
As a New Hampshire Benefit Corporation, Richardson Media Group, Inc. actively recognizes how our company’s choices will impact the health and wellbeing of our internal and external stakeholders.